Logistics and Supply
For a good management, it is fundamental a methodology supported by appropriate platforms that organize the supplies of your company in an integrated manner.
The services of Logistics and Supplies involves several activities, like Shipment, Preservation, Inventories, Transfers and Expediting of Materials, operational procedures involving costs, storages and management of the supply, therefore, they require much attention to avoid failures and, consequently, unforeseen costs.
Infotec Brasil has a methodology of information management that, with support of tools of ERP control, conducts conference, inspection, and identification of materials works, besides works of supervision of procedures to generate more efficacy to the execution of the business processes.
Management of Materials and Supplies
Classification, Identification, Encoding, Registration and Listing of Materials, identification of supplier market, analysis of demands, control of surpluses and support to the registration of suppliers.
Coordinate the traffic of forklifts and trucks in the facilities of the receiving areas, perform the cargo movement in the screening and temporary storage areas, keep the area clean, send materials for disposition procedure (disposal, scrap, or other means), keep an updated computerized control system.
Expectations and Benefits
- Optimization of logistics and supplies activities;
- Increase in the management of the procedures
- Better management and organisation of materials
- Promote the centralization and integration between the logistics
- Ongoing improvement of the logistics and storage
- Inspection of materials
- Support in the formation of price and sale
- Improvement in the demand analysis
- Effective management of inventories